passport???

we just applied for ours last week at the post office. Check the website www.travel.state.gov to find the closest place to you.

The whole process did not take more than 20 min. Have all the paper work filled out before you go. You can print the applications from this web site as well.

Nancy

Got my passport picture at Costco for $5, applied for my passport at the library. I did have a problem with my birth certificate though, the copy that I had was only a birth record-not good enough for the passport. Had to obtain a copy from the state before I could apply for the passport. Then it took 6 weeks.

i think you can purchase them thru AAA if your a member.

If you're a AAA Plus member you get your photo for free. Then you have to apply for your passport such as the Post office. The cost right now for adults is $97.00. Good for 10 years.

We applied for ours at the district clerks office at our county courthouse. I had went to the web site and printed out the forms, had photos taken at CVS pharmacy $5.00 for each of us, had copies of our certified birthcertificates, 3 checks on the the district clerk for $60.00, one each to the us dept of state for $67.00 each and our drivers license. Do not sign the application until your are in front of the person taking the app. The time at the courthouse was about 20 mins tops. I just called to check on the passport process, ours were mail out on wednesday. I should get them TODAY!! Can't wait until I get home. It took exactly 6 weeks to the day( if I get them today).

Archived