Strange Carnival Pictures

HappyHappy1

We were on the December 9, 2013 sailing of the Carnival Victory. While walking around and taking photos before setting sail, we noticed a huge generator pack on the back of the ship. At first we thought it may be a delivery for Grand Turk or Half Moon Cay. Nope - the additional power supply stayed on the ship. At least we knew we had back-up power! LOL! Gotta Love Carnival! :D

232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv%3B947%3Dot%3E2664%3D93%3A%3D%3B%3B%3A%3D357393%3A%3A%3C9343nu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv6%3A9%3B%3Dot%3E3%3B55%3D%3A%3B5%3D343%3DXROQDF%3E26436%3A974%3A252ot1lsi

Does anyone else have a Strange Carnival Picture? We love to see them,

These are only temporarily located on the back deck... they plan to retrofit them in the engineering space below deck as each ship goes through major drydock (when there's enough time to retrofit the space and move it into place).

For now, they have them located behind the whale tail just in case...

Edited by Shaded Lady

I have more fun looking through the photo gallery at everyone else's silly poses! I've tried to sneak taking photos of them - but don't wanna get busted for theft - not that I'm gonna BUY someone else's photos, right?

Port pics are classic! Half the time, people aren't ready when they snap the shot - there was one dude chewing a banana and looking to the side - that was hilarious!

Or...the couple who posed for formal photos and the two foolios in their white robes, fresh from the pool photobombed them - this couple was SO AWESOME - they bought the photo and posted it here on cruisecritic in their review. I loved that pic so much, I copied it to laugh and laugh.

Isn't THAT what this topic was started for??? :confused: :rolleyes:

. . . Does anyone else have a Strange Carnival Picture? We love to see them,

I did a back-to-back on Carnival Sensation, and during the first sailing the maintenance team was working on a project they intended to complete prior to the next departure.

The goal was to install an outdoor screen that could be used for movies on the pool deck like some of CCL's larger vessels. Apparently the designer didn't take several factors into consideration . . . including wind.

As the ship was first leaving Port Canaveral, a small rip started to develop, and that quickly continued to grow. This picture shows the initial problem. Not too much later, it was just a frame and some flapping material.

Torn%20Screen-XL.jpg

.The towel rack on Carnival Destiny that was inside the shower stall. Did no one think that was an odd idea from the start??

Towels%20In%20Shower-XL.jpg

Was fun each day to watch those who actually stopped to read the sign below. Some would look over both shoulders and then head right in. Others would seek out another loo.

I have zero clue what the onboard team meant to instruct by the sign, but it was probably one of those "translation things". ;)

Alternative%20Gents%20RR-XL.jpg