elation

maisweh

Removal of the life jacket boxes would be great. I am also looking forward to a tv upgrade. The tv in our room last year was blurry and the colors were off. Last year we were placed in a room with a king and two upper beds even though there are only three of us. this year we were not allowed to book a room with two uppers with only three people. instead we are booked in a room with a king bed and a trundle bed. I really hope the trundle is semi comfortable. i am wondering if they are adding more trundles during dry dock, because we were not given the option of a trundle bed last year.

We just off the Elation last week and we could tell that some upgrades were already being phased in. Different decorations being one example. The Punchliner Club has always been on the Elation, but it has already been changed to be presented by George Lopez. There really weren't any differences except they now show a short video of George Lopez explaining the rules before the comedians take the stage. I can't wait to see what other upgrades the Elation gets!

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Forums mobile app

Wow. Starting dry dock before dry dock. That's different.

I forgot about the TV and the light! That was definitely different! I would love a waterpark, but I doubt it happens because it's only going to be in dry dock for a few weeks. I hope I'm wrong!

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Forums mobile app

Which deck / cabins had the new tv's? We're in M195 sailing in 13 days :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darn! My moms in a port hole on Rivera ....guess we'll just have to wait n see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got off Elation yesterday...Rivera porthole...old TV. But it was fine for the little bit I used it. The channel selection in the rooms isn't very good.

• 2 weeks later...