SOLOS Check your 1As

maryann2

It appears that many solo rates for later this year have recently been released. Just booked the Freedom for 12/7, 6 nights at $319.

That was/is a great deal on that sailing. I strongly considered it as well, but the risk involved in that back-to-back concerned me.

It also was strange that a 76% deposit is due on the $319 base fare, but it truly is a bargain overall.

It appears that many solo rates for later this year have recently been released. Just booked the Freedom for 12/7, 6 nights at $319.

Not certain if you booked a 1A on that, but just noticed that 2216 and 2217 are still in inventory for that sailing . . . which, in my opinion, are the best of the 1As for that $319 price. They have the double port holes and a sofa.

Has anyone stayed in 6393 on a Conquest Class ship recently? I was able to dig up some older threads confirming that it is only one of 3 1As that show as an upper/lower, but in reality they have a twins that can be pushed together.

It also looks like Valor has the beds on a different wall than the others. Just trying to find out if you heard any noise either from below or from the "blank space" next to it. Also any new pics would be great. I'm particularly interested in the Glory, but other Conquest Class ships will do Thanks!

Has anyone stayed in 6393 on a Conquest Class ship recently?

Just trying to find out if you heard any noise either from below or from the "blank space" next to it.

The blank space is the self-service laundry room.

Not certain if you booked a 1A on that, but just noticed that 2216 and 2217 are still in inventory for that sailing . . . which, in my opinion, are the best of the 1As for that $319 price. They have the double port holes and a sofa.

Thanks - I wasn't certain #2217 had them. Just switched to that cabin.

Thanks - I wasn't certain #2217 had them. Just switched to that cabin.

Glad to assist. :)

Some of those with port holes are listed in the wrong category, and there are actually a few without the port holes that were listed in the category that said they do.

Several of the people in Carnival's online IT department have a pilot light that is burned out. :rolleyes:

Edited by DGP1111