Wind Spirit Day in Tahaa

GEM314

I posted the question on Windstar's Facebook page and they replied saying both the Tahaa beachside BBQ and the Bora Bora Private event are included on all 2014 Tahiti voyages. Glad to hear and thought I'd share it with everyone. Anyone on the Aug 22 cruise?

:DI am so glad that you posted to FB this question and the person that answered had more up to date information. I would also be interested in knowing the time frame of this event as it looks like we leave Tahaa at 5 pm. One thing for sure we will be at the beachside BBQ and picnic.

Hi, as I recall we were able to go to the island around 10 and we left between 2-3, for the most glorious sail in the lagoon around to Raaitia and the sunset was Bora Bora in the distance with the sun setting on it, gorgeous. Spectacular day and I am so happy for all you future Tahiti cruisers that you will be able to experience this. There is a small dock on the island for the tenders but they also took the inflatables and that was a wet landing. Susanne

Here is more info: Danyel we were there 2 weeks ago and it was a great day! It was a wonderful treat from Windstar Cruises.. I had a massage and we did yoga, kayaking, paddle boats.. The lunch was delicious and it starts at 12:30 but you can go to the motu earlier.. there are beach chairs already set up for you! Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk