SENOR FROGS - Grand Cayman?

CruisinMaterial

Hello Folks!

Since this is an appropriate area, I figured I'd ask you folks! I'm going on the Star Princess in October of this year and I just was on the Carlos 'n Charlies/Senor Frogs website for information on the one in Cozumel, which our ship will also dock at but I just saw that there is a SENOR FROGS slated for opening this summer.

Anyone back from a recent cruise that has gone there, can you tell me if it is open yet? Also, where is it in conjunction to the tender landing in Georgetown?

Thanks so much and happy travels to all!

~Jake

Red Dog! Thanks a zillion for your reply.

I was just coming here to update the folks that I got an email back from GrupoAnderson, the company that owns the franchises and they told me that it was indeed open and had just OPENED! Woohoo! Let the PUNA flow (for a definition of Puna - please read through the Star Princess Roll Call Thread for October 23rd sailing :D )

Very conveniently located to the pier I might add! I'm very happy about this! Don't know what other ships will be in town with us the day we are but I'll check Cruisecal.com and see. We're the latest ones in port though - meaning we get to have more fun! :D

Now this is the highlight of my week... kinda sad huh? :eek:

~Jake

• 3 weeks later...

Archived