Carnival liberty

jillpra

I didn't watch the webcam yesterday, but should have. Each afternoon Florida has had some mighty strange rain storms with 50-60 mph winds. We've seen daily warnings for Brevard county late afternoons. We've been getting blinding rain here in central Florida too. Again, I didn't see on the webcam, so I don't know if this was a factor.

Still sitting in port. We sail in 90 day.

This comment cracked me up! I can imagine you on the ship now and the captain comes over the PA, "Sorry for the delay folks, there will be a 90 day delay before we can sail." :D

12 days for us.

I didn't watch the webcam yesterday, but should have. Each afternoon Florida has had some mighty strange rain storms with 50-60 mph winds. We've seen daily warnings for Brevard county late afternoons. We've been getting blinding rain here in central Florida too. Again, I didn't see on the webcam, so I don't know if this was a factor.

JH said it was because there were many ships in port, and they still needed to put the supply of potable water on the ship. Ship was fine, weather not a factor.... it was just delayed until 6pm to sail after the water supply was finished.