Recent Menus

Party Teacher

We did back-to-back on the Crown in Alaska in May, and the dinner menu was different each week, slightly. (I noticed some entrees for one week that were not there the previous week). All great food!

That's interesting. The only thing I noticed on the return cruise was a slightly different order since the second formal night was on a different day. I didn't notice any different menu items, although we did eat in the buffet for dinner a few nights, so I may have missed those.

I posted a link to photos of the menus on my 7-day Alaska cruise on the Crown earlier this month:

[thread]2054760[/thread]

Thank you for the link. Is there a way to make them bigger? my old eyes can't read them....I clicked on them and they still don't get big enough. Is there a trick?? :)

Thank you for the link. Is there a way to make them bigger? my old eyes can't read them....I clicked on them and they still don't get big enough. Is there a trick?? :)

If you still can't read them when you click on them, one other thing you can do is actually download the file. You have to go over to the icon at the right of the page that looks like three small circles in a row. If you hover your mouse over it, it will say More actions. Click on that and choose download. Once you have downloaded the photos, you can zoom in as much as you want with whatever picture viewer you are using.