Things to do for teens 15-16 on Grandeur

Can someone please tell me anything about the teens program on Grandeur? We have sailed before but this will be the first time with the kids. I have been looking over my old cruise compasses but not much listed as far as teen activities, do the get their own list if they go to the teen club? Just wondering so I can explain to the girls what there is going to be to do since they dont have a clue! Thanks!:)

Teens will get there own activity listings.

On the Serenade there were also special Spa services at reduced cost for the teenagers. They also accepted the % off spa discount C&A coupon for these teenage services making them very affordable. The 17 year old took advantage of this perk.

I was on the Grandeur last summer with my 15 year old daughter and she found tons to do. We (now she is 16) will be going again on the 8/14 sailing so I would be happy to tell you what kind of activities there are for teens. When are you going?

Faye,

We just sailed 7/17/05 by ourselves.( We had a wonderful cruise to Bermuda) The kids are going with us next July2006. I would love it if you could tell me some of the activites when you get back. I really think the kids are excited about going. The oldest is 22 & she is taking her boyfriend so I am sure they will want to do their own thing. Youngest will be 15 & is taking her best friend so I am hoping to get an insight to some of the things that might appeal to them to do .

Thanks for helping! & enjoy your cruise!

I was on the Grandeur last summer with my 15 year old daughter and she found tons to do. We (now she is 16) will be going again on the 8/14 sailing so I would be happy to tell you what kind of activities there are for teens. When are you going?

PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW ACTIVITIES WAS I GOING ON AUG 28 AND MY DAUGHTER IS 17 :)

• 2 weeks later...

There were a few people who wanted to know what kind of activities there are for teens on a 5 day cruise to Bermuda. I did bring home the daily activity list they handed out. My daughter did not really participate in the teen activities but found kids who just wanted to hang out and talk and dance . I think she did watch a movie in the teen room. If you email me at anchorsawayfaye@aol.com and give me your snail address, I can mail you these lists or just tell you via email what was on them.

Faye

Archived