Time in GC v ship time

AIMS312

We are interested in booking with Capt. Bryan's (I think that's who it's with) for the Buccaneer Stingray excursion. I have read a few posts here about cutting it close getting back to port, but I'm a little out of it today and was hoping someone could set me straight.

We are sailing on the Conquest (CST) and will arrive at 7:00am in CG. The tour says that we will leave at 10:30am (GC time) and be back in port by 1:45pm (GC time).

Our ship leaves port at 4:00pm.

So my question? (yes, there's one here somewhere!) Will be in a different time zone at GC? If so, what will be GC's time when our ship will leave? Will we be cutting it too close to take this tour?

And what is the meaning of life? :) J/K

Many cruise lines keep their ship's on a different time than GC. The Buccaneer people should be able to answer this for you, I am planning on taking it too and have heard that they get you back in plenty of time. We too have a 4 pm departure which probably means the last tenders leave at 3:30.

Archived