Price Adjustments after Final Payment

alwaysfrantic

We booked directly with HAL, and the 75 day payment date is approaching. If they drop the fare after we made our final payment, will they credit the difference if I call? Thus far the price has not waivered: I have wondered if it stays the same until after the cancellation period, then changes to get the ship filled.

icon_wink.gif Price drop

It shouldn't make any difference with you booked directly with HAL or a TA. If you see the price has dropped by 10% after final payment, call HAL and quote the new price, date, and where you saw this price reduction (even if it is their own website).

We have been given credit on our credit cards after final payment was made several times.

icon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

I have received a check from TA after final payment when I FAXED a lower quote to them.

Most do the on board credit.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff00ff&cdt=2003;07;19;13;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Till we sail on the Zuiderdam

Til we sail on the Mariner of The Seas RCL

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=808000&cdt=2004;3;7;12;01;00&timezone=GMT-0500

until we sail on the Disney Wonder

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00ff00&cdt=2003;10;09;12;01;00&timezone=GMT-0500

til we sail the ms Maasdam

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=808000&cdt=2004;05;29;11;30;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Archived