Adriatic Explorer / Hellenic Classics

Well another year has past so we have booked our cruise for the Eastern Med. We have never been to any of the Ports of Call so any must does would be welcome. Also the ship is the Majesty I believe it is a smaller ship so we need to be savvy with our packing. Any tips please.;)

Well another year has past so we have booked our cruise for the Eastern Med. We have never been to any of the Ports of Call so any must does would be welcome. Also the ship is the Majesty I believe it is a smaller ship so we need to be savvy with our packing. Any tips please.;)

its not that small take what you normally take, the only small thing really is the outside standard cabins better going for outside plus . We were on the majesty in may and what i think it seems better laid out they have used the space well ,we will be going back on her we prefer the majesty to the dream .:cool::)

If you give a list of ports, people may be able to help you ;)

If you give a list of ports, people may be able to help you ;)

Yes that would help :)

Corfu Town, Ship At Sea, Koper, Venice, Split, Dubrovnik, Kotor, Corfu Town, Ship At Sea, Mykonos Town, Kusadasi, Athens, Chania, Kalamata, Corfu Town

its not that small take what you normally take, the only small thing really is the outside standard cabins better going for outside plus . We were on the majesty in may and what i think it seems better laid out they have used the space well ,we will be going back on her we prefer the majesty to the dream .:cool::)

Us too hall4me, great ship :)

K8ti - I agree about the cabins. I would definitely book a plus cabin as the standard are very small and only one wardrobe, wheareas the plus ones have two. As hall4me says, they are very well laid out.

Same here! Just back last Friday off the Majesty 3rd time on the ship and had 3 trips on the Dream. But it's the Majesty all the way for me! Food and staff far better than the Dream. Also didn't think you could beat last years show team but just loved them . Nice to see Nick Walton back on the ships after a two year break! 17th Thomson cruise for us and the Majesty is our favourite ship also lots of our Destiny friends on there.

Same here! Just back last Friday off the Majesty 3rd time on the ship and had 3 trips on the Dream. But it's the Majesty all the way for me! Food and staff far better than the Dream. Also didn't think you could beat last years show team but just loved them . Nice to see Nick Walton back on the ships after a two year break! 17th Thomson cruise for us and the Majesty is our favourite ship also lots of our Destiny friends on there.

Totally agree.

Nick is a great performer, along with the rest of the team.

For a fortnight cruise you really need a plus cabin, much more room than a standard cabin, and a fridge as well.

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using Forums mobile app