Oxygen dependent passenger

modivers

I have just booked Alaska with my father who sleeps with oxygen, I am sure someone out there has had this. Do you have any insight on who to call to get a concentrator delivered to the ship in Seattle? Thansk

Try Care Vacations. When my Dad was still alive and my parents were travelling, he would make his arrangements through them. They would deliver the concentrator and tanks to the ship. It was a seamless process. Also make sure you get a hold of Princess. Here is a blurb from their website:

If you will require oxygen supplementation during your sailing, please contact our Fleet Medical Department at (661)753-2680. You will be asked to send a letter or prescription from your doctor. You will also be required to let us know the type of equipment you will be using and whether you will be bringing your own supplies or if you will be having the equipment delivered to the ship

I've booked Special Needs at Sea for my husband before and am doing it again for our cruise at the end of August. You do need a doctor's prescription but they drop the machine off in your cabin and come to pick it up at the end of the cruise. Just Google them and you will get all the info.