Can the complimentary brunch beverage be a virgin daiquiri?

This cruise will be my kids' third Carnival cruise, and our first under the new VIFP program...will the kids get free beverage coupons? And, if so, can they use them to get a fancy virgin beverage?

Yes to both. Enjoy your cruise.

Here's a link to the VIFP Program Benefits for each level for reference.

http://www.carnival.com/loyalty/benefits.aspx

Edited by sjcruiser

Thanks! They will be excited, as the past guest party didn't have the drinks they really wanted. :) I will miss that party though...guess we need to cruise more!

You can order virgin drinks for them at the gold, platinum and Diamond party. Of course, a tip will help too. A dollar or two depending on how many people in your party.:)

I tired to use mine on a coffee drink but they said it was a premium drink :rolleyes:

It was in fact a cheaper drink, from their menue, than I was allowed to get.

It irritated me to a point I didn't want it any more.

I wish it was more clear what you can use it on.

\

Edited by martinm

Yes and also smoothies. Our son got a strawberry one and it was pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Yes the smoothies look great. My kids get them with their coupon and they love them. It's my 1 year old's third carnival cruise and I usually grab/ask for one of the buffet cups to pour his in because they are too large for him.

The coupon should be in your cabin on the first or second day. It's a full page paper with the bottom portion being a tear off coupon. There has been once or twice I didn't get mine, and just called Guest Services for them to drop off a new one. You get it on all cruises after your first.

I usually get a Mocha Chocolate Getaway or a Cruiser. Yum!

Used mine in dining room at lunch and got a nice big cappucchino. But no alcohol. Did not know I could get fancy coffee.

I tired to use mine on a coffee drink but they said it was a premium drink :rolleyes:

It was in fact a cheaper drink, from their menue, than I was allowed to get.

It irritated me to a point I didn't want it any more.

I wish it was more clear what you can use it on.

\

I

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

This is from Carnival Cruise website. One (1) complimentary specialty coffee, soda or alcoholic beverage with a value no greater than $9.00 ($10 for Carnival Australia) + gratuity at Breakfast in Main Dining Room or Lunch in Main Dining Room. Dining Room. Alcoholic beverages may only be consumed by adults of applicable legal drinking age.

62A3E603-7A66-4F5C-9E63-9AEB6207FF5F_zpsn4khds3g.jpg

Edited by ccruisequeen

I asked for a virgin pina colota and was told it wasn't allowed. I ended up giving it to my daughter for a soda.

tigercat

I ordered a virgin pina colada on our last cruise and had not problem using the voucher. It does have to be used in one of the MDR during brunch, though. Sorry you weren't able to get your beverage of choice. :(

Everyone who is a past guest will get their own coupon. We got a n.a. smoothie of some kind for DD last cruise. DH and I had some of it as well, because she was only 2 and didn't drink much of it. DH would have loved it if they had let him use it for his own drink but they asked us for her SS card. I am pretty sure they would not have allowed us to order our 2 year old a bud light.

Edited by cruzinlisa