Alergic to coconut ... Need recommendations for a frozen foo-foo drink

Every time they were wandering around with those enticing looking drinks, I had to ask for a rundown of what was in it, lest it have any coconut. The waiters probably got pretty tired of me grilling them. I'd like to board this time with a mental list of what drinks I can safely enjoy.

I would *hic* highly recommend *hic* the strawberry daiquiris *hic*. :D :D :D

I dislike coconut so I stick with the strawberry-just ice, strawberries, and RUM, RUM, RUM. I will say that the best ones I ever had were at the Schooner bar and that the ones at the pool were not as good.

We came home with 6 souvenir glasses on our Majesty 3 night. *HIC*. Forgot how many we had at the pool:D .

Enjoy!!!

Be careful of the fancy desserts. A lady at our table was allergic to coconut and she would order desserts and her lips would swell. The waiter went and found out that a lot of coconut creme or something coconut was used in several desserts. She ended up having vanilla icecream almost everynight.

I would *hic* highly recommend *hic* the strawberry daiquiris *hic*. :D :D :D

I dislike coconut so I stick with the strawberry-just ice, strawberries, and RUM, RUM, RUM. I will say that the best ones I ever had were at the Schooner bar and that the ones at the pool were not as good.

We came home with 6 souvenir glasses on our Majesty 3 night. *HIC*. Forgot how many we had at the pool:D .

Enjoy!!!

So Nice

Archived