UK Reviews of the Week by Spacecruiser11, Mariner44 & HMWCambridge!

Admin

Every Thursday, we'll randomly select three cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. We hope they enjoy it!

Astor Best Bargain ever! by Spacecruiser11

I had been tempted when I saw the offer of a one night Gala Cruise on the Astor as I was curious to look around that ship, but my wife was working and unable to go. However, just one week before the cruise, I received an email that told me the price was now £99 with "no single supplement"! That clinched it for me, so I rang and booked it straight away. I agreed to pay an additional £15 for the coach transfer from Stansted, since that is where the included flight returned to, and where I left my car. Continue reading... Best Bargain ever!

Saga Sapphire Well done, Saga by Mariner44

This was my first cruise with Saga, a 2 week voyage around the Baltic. I had read earlier postings about this ship, both positive and negative, but approached the journey with an open mind about what to expect. The review is from a fit-and-able 69 year old travelling with his wife, and with a first career as a merchant navy deck officer. We did not use the door to door chauffeur service, but drove to Dover arriving a few minutes after the 1.00 pm earliest check-in time. After dropping off the luggage with a porter, and parking the car 50 metres from the check-in area, we took the escalator to the first floor of the terminal building, were photographed and issued with our cruise card, and waited about 10 minutes to be called forward for boarding. Continue reading... Well done, Saga

Celebrity Equinox Great cruise, problems with drinks package and OBS by HMWCambridge

Background information: We have cruised five times, three of which have been with Celebrity. Celebrity have always been our preferred cruise line and we had a great time although cut backs are beginning to show. We come from Cambridge in the UK. Hotel information: We stayed the night before at the Holiday Inn at Gatwick, a reasonable hotel which includes parking and a shuttle bus in their rate. Had a good nights sleep. At the end os the cruise we had one night in Barcelona at the Silken Diagonal. Continue reading... Great cruise, problems with drinks package and OBS

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could be wearing some logo stuff on your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review

Edited by Admin