Gdansk -- Need to pick 2 of these sites: old city, Stutthof, and Malbork Castle

I am with a group of 6 and we will be in this port (Glyndia) from 8am to 4pm. We have hired a private guide with car who says we will have time for just 2 of these 3 things: old town Gdansk, Stutthof and Malbork Castle. Which 2 should we pick?

In looking at tripadvisor and various photos of these sites, the Castle looks amazing, and Stutthof is a unique opportunity to recall a chilling past. We won't see similar sites in any of our other Baltic ports. The old town of Gdansk looks nice, but we'll be visiting other nice towns, too, including Tallinn, Helsinki, Rostock, Wismar and Bad Doberan.

So I'm thinking of picking Stutthof and Malbork. Any thoughts, comments or recommendations?

Thanks!

DH and I visited Stutthof in 2010. It was a memorable experience for us and one I think more people should do. We learn about the Holocaust through various media but actually being at a place where it happened...... This was made even more meaningful to me as I may have had distant relatives who were interned in the camp :(. Here's a link to the Stutthof website: http://stutthof.org/english

Tallinn is the "gem" of old towns. All original while Gdansk was rebuilt after the war. Going to the camp and the castle will give you a chance to see some of the Polish countryside, too.

<<<Karen>>>

Thanks for the suggestions, gkkapp. You were thinking like I was. But now I'm changing my mind and think Stutthof and Old Town might be best to avoid any chance we'll feel rushed. Looks like Malbork needs lots of time. Plus Old Town might be a nice change of pace from the horrors re-lived in Stutthof.