Norwegian Getaway M6 cabin May 31-June 6 with pics

misand

Hello,

We sailed on the beautiful Getaway May 31st. We were 3 families. Total of 9 ppl. 2 families had been on NCL before and the other only Disney.

My husband and I have been on 12 cruises now. My girls 10. They are 15 and 10 years old. This was our 4th NCL. We have been on most of the major cruise lines. I feel that all the cruises I have been on are somewhat alike. No huge differences for me.

We flew down on Friday night and stayed at the Courtyard in Fort Lauderdale. We rented a car from Alamo and returned it to the Miami airport location, where we took the rental car shuttle to the port. We arrived at the port by 10:45. We were on the ship by noon.

When we got on the ship we immediately headed to the main dining room for lunch! Food was pretty good. I had a meatball sub that was really tasty! We also had nachos! Lunch was quite slow but we weren't in a hurry so it was no big deal. Ok taking a break to try to get pictures to go in. Having some issues!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I was so excited to see our room. Loved it! So glad I upgraded. Bathroom was huge compared to most. At one point we had 9 people standing on our balcony and still had room. Any questions about the room or anything just ask! Sorry this was so delayed but we ended up with my daughter and husband having surgery!