ncl getaway

Hi

There are a whole bunch of recent reviews that will tell you answers to almost all your questions.

For example, the vibe is the beach club and the passes sell out quickly. You buy them on the ship, so you want to arrive very very early and be in the first boarding group. I have not yet been on Getaway ( three and 1/2 weeks) but have been absorbing reviews as often as I can.

Mitsugirly, Zimomiller,

Notthatpaulyd and cruise leprechaun and several others all have recent and extensive GETAWAY reviews. The only item I don't remember seeing covered in depth are the spa treatments

Good luck!,,

I'll address the spa questions.

1. The spa pass is usually around $40/day or $200 per week per person on a 7 day cruise (policies vary on them selling day passes...they will likely only sell day passes if they did not sell out on weekly passes). It only includes use of the water features (pool, whirlpool, therapy pool, showers, steam room) and private lounge area. It does not include treatments.

2. The hot stone massage is heavenly. I was interested in the Thai Poultice massage after having it demoed during a spa tour, but from what I've read, it hurts a little. They will have a lot of "3 mini treatments for $X" specials, particularly during port days. Those are a decent deal and leave you feeling pampered.