20% off cirque 1st night

Zhane's mum

I have read that the cirque show is discounted by 20% on the first night is this only for guests with the UDP?

Also are posh passes only available for purchase on board?

We are sailing on the Epic in case this makes a difference.

On the BA, it was 25% off the first night for us to book the Cirque/Jungle Fantasy show onboard the ship (we did not get UBP) - the regular rate was posted & adjusted/credited with the discount by day 3. Those that pre-booked also got auto-credited/adjusted without stopping by Guest Services.

Check the NCL Freestyle Daily upon checking in/boarding for the announcement of the discount to confirm that it's being offered. We saw it & took advantage of it - offset with our generous OBC so it didn't "cost" us anything. :p

I have read that the cirque show is discounted by 20% on the first night is this only for guests with the UDP?

Also are posh passes only available for purchase on board?

We are sailing on the Epic in case this makes a difference.

I sailed on Epic 8th-15th June from Barcelona and one of the first things I did on boarding was to go to the Guest Services and purchased a week's pass for the Posh Club (limited numbers available once on board). There is an option for a day's pass/two days too but for me the weekly pass was money well spent - $59 for the week. The Posh Club is located on Deck 18 and it is so quiet up there, there are comfy sun loungers with scatter cushions and towels are provided. There is a bar for drinks and food orders and the waiter I had was so efficient - he got to know my favourite drink and as soon as I went up there my drink was with me in no time!

Only downside is that there is no pool up there and for some reason the sprinkler system, which would have been great to cool off under, was not working but it was no hassle to go down in the lift to the pool deck for a swim, although the pools were quite small for the size of the ship and were often very crowded.

Cannot answer your question about Cirque Dreams & Dinner - I did not have the UDP but I think someone I met up with did have this and the Cirque came free with that on the first night. I paid for Premium Seating (in the balcony) for this and it was worth every penny. Fantastic show and good food. Don't miss it but book early if you want to get a decent time. Some people had to go as late as 9.30 pm and the whole thing takes almost and hour and a half!

Hope you enjoy your cruise.

Suron

I'm on the Epic in September & we have the UDP and the Cirque Dreams & Dinner Premium seating was included in the UDP price as long as we went on the first night, which IMO is a great value.

Edited by muah3iluvzu06