Seattle - pier 91 to seatac

Hibiscus118

I've done a few searches and can't find an answer to my general question. I am thinking about booking shuttle express after debarkation. They have 8:30, 9, 9:30, and 10 available for pickup. My flight is at 12:10pm. I am assuming that Seattle debarkation is no different than FL cruise ports and I'd be off early enough to catch the 8:30am shuttle? Usually we just grab a cab and go but that seems like it could be pricier since the airport is 30 minutes away.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

What does Shuttle Express charge?

Seattle Express is another option to check out. Good reviews on this forum.

eastsideforhire is a flat rate cab company (no meter running) ... I think they charge $35 between Seatac and pier 91. I don't know where the Port stages vehicles that have reserved passengers so it might be a bit of a walk. Call and ask.

For a 12:10 flight I would want to be a car by 9. Gives you a little cush if you need it. (there's a lot of road and tunnel construction in Seattle which can impact traffic seriously).

Tip for Seatac .... there are usually 3 TSA lines open and you can use ANY of them, not just the one closest to your gate. So if one line is really long, one person should check out the other 2 lines. The airport is mobbed on summer weekends, especially if there are a few ships in port.

Edited by mapleleaves

What does Shuttle Express charge?

Seattle Express is another option to check out. Good reviews on this forum.

eastsideforhire is a flat rate cab company (no meter running) ... I think they charge $35 between Seatac and pier 91. I don't know where the Port stages vehicles that have reserved passengers so it might be a bit of a walk. Call and ask.

For a 12:10 flight I would want to be a car by 9. Gives you a little cush if you need it. (there's a lot of road and tunnel construction in Seattle which can impact traffic seriously).

Tip for Seatac .... there are usually 3 TSA lines open and you can use ANY of them, not just the one closest to your gate. So if one line is really long, one person should check out the other 2 lines. The airport is mobbed on summer weekends, especially if there are a few ships in port.

Yes I looked into seattle express but I did not think they transferred between piers and airport, only hotels. I will call them tomorrow though. I'll just grab the earliest shuttle I can get then and hope I get off the ship. Thanks for the heads up about TSA!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app