Carnival Weddings

This has probably been answered already but I couldn't find it through a brief search of the threads. So here's my question:

Which Carnival ships, that do NOT have a chapel, have the most beautiful areas to have a wedding? I don't want to be in the main auditorium and I'm looking for a small intimate area perfect for up to 20 guests. Thank you so much!

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

That would depend on where you would sale out of. Here in California it is very limited HOWEVER, the Curiosity Library on the Imagination looks like it is just what you are looking for. We are taking our tour on July 13, I'll have first hand knowledge after that. I've just googled Carnival wedding venues and the name of the ship I've been interested in and clicked Images. Somebody with more experience of the various ships will probably have much better insight than I do.

I know that the Conquest has a conference room called the Gallery. We are having our wedding in that room in Sept. I don't have any pictures but I'm sure if you google it you can find some. I do know that there is a column in the room that I don't like but hey your only going to be in there for 15 minutes.

That would depend on where you would sale out of. Here in California it is very limited HOWEVER, the Curiosity Library on the Imagination looks like it is just what you are looking for. We are taking our tour on July 13, I'll have first hand knowledge after that. I've just googled Carnival wedding venues and the name of the ship I've been interested in and clicked Images. Somebody with more experience of the various ships will probably have much better insight than I do.

Thank you so much for your reply. I'm actually willing to sail from any port. I just want the room to be as close to perfect as possible :)

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

With many of the venues, the tables and some seats are attached to the floor. Conquest Class (Conquest, Glory, Freedom, Liberty, & Valor) generally use a conference room. Spirit Class (Spirit, Pride, Miracle, & Legend) have the chapels that accommodate up to 25.

I'd also note--that they will take requests for specific rooms, but for whatever reason they can't always honor them and you will get your "assignment" during your final call 1-2 weeks before your wedding. You could

Other than the library and chapels Carnival doesn't really have "small and intimate spaces". I've always thought that the Ivory Lounge on the Glory was pretty, but there's no way to make it private.