A review: Norwegian Dawn, June 13-20

dpg9300

GREAT review. I am sailing out in one week. This time next week, I will be finishing my lunch on board!

Thank you for all your information. You said your CD staff was a little aloof, but who was the actual cruise Director? and do you remember Alain's last name? I like to look them up and see what other people (even from other ships) say about them.

Thanks,

Kathy

GREAT review. I am sailing out in one week. This time next week, I will be finishing my lunch on board!

Thank you for all your information. You said your CD staff was a little aloof, but who was the actual cruise Director? and do you remember Alain's last name? I like to look them up and see what other people (even from other ships) say about them.

Thanks,

Kathy

Our CD was Armen, and Alain Magnier is listed as the Hotel Director.

Enjoy your cruise!

Thank you for taking the time to write/post this rewiew. Thinking about pulling the trigger on a second cruise to Brrmuda. First one aboard the Breakaway and possibly a second cruise aboard the Dawn. Have a cabin on Celebrity Summit for a second time but just can't make it official. NCL has been okay so far and I have a cruise reward burning a hole in my pocket. :)

What to do. What to do...