Cruising with PCA (Positive Cruising Attitude)

Magickpyggie

I think we need to resurrect the PCA and PCCA thread as it seems to be getting seriously grouchy out there. Thanks biker@sea for those words, I have them stored on my iPad and will try using them in seven weeks time.

Let's just smile out there!

John

Totally agree with all the great karma infused in these posts. The ONLY thing in life over which we have any real control is our attitude. In addition to a smiling, pleasant attitude, I've always found that the best solution to getting problems solved is by politely asking for help rather than arrogantly demanding service. That doesn't mean you should allow your problem to be ignored. (Manners don't obviate determination.) I really think people rather like to help--especially people who have chosen to be in the customer service industry.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

We incorporate just this on our travels today. With very rare exceptions it makes our trips so much more enjoyable.

I did get an extra Scotch on a flight once because I told the flight attendant I could do anything for three hours (I was bumped to a middle seat because of one of you happy million milers, when I was a lowly 100,000 miler). But the main payoff for me is enjoying myself so much more than if I'm griping and complaining and looking for specks of dust. There's so much we can't control while on a trip, but our attitude is completely within our control.