7 a.m. To 11 p.m.

smokesmom

We were there last year and went to one one of the nearby beaches called Mambo beach.It was ok,but not great.We are going back this year and intent on going up to Playa cas abou beach about a 30 minute ride.We will be in Curacao from 8 am to 9pm.There is a taxi stand where you can hire a cab to take you to see the sites .As soon as you leave the pier area is where you will find it.I read that the fares are government controlled but you be the judge.They did seem to have a set price for similar sites.If you know what you want to see and do you can set it up with the driver.Depending on time and if the cab is in good condition.I would not get in a cab if it looked like it was in demolition derby.We saw many cruisers setting up itineraries by the stand

We were there last year and went to one one of the nearby beaches called Mambo beach.It was ok,but not great.We are going back this year and intent on going up to Playa cas abou beach about a 30 minute ride.We will be in Curacao from 8 am to 9pm.There is a taxi stand where you can hire a cab to take you to see the sites .As soon as you leave the pier area is where you will find it.I read that the fares are government controlled but you be the judge.They did seem to have a set price for similar sites.If you know what you want to see and do you can set it up with the driver.Depending on time and if the cab is in good condition.I would not get in a cab if it looked like it was in demolition derby.We saw many cruisers setting up itineraries by the stand

Thank you. I appreciate these recommendations. :)