Book and Go Vacation Package

goinsoon

We booked one of these for the 12/21/2014, 14 day Solstice sailing out of Sydney. With the website acting so "wonderful" I can't check many things but I realize we have plenty of time. This package includes airfare from LAX. We had them add on Washington DC, (our home airport) to LAX. Being told by Group Bookings that our flight schedule wiill not be available until 75 days prior to sailing. Is this normal? We really would like to know our schedule for seat selection etc. ChoiceAir refered us to the group booking number. Wonder if I dropped the DC to LA if we would get out schedule LAX to Sydney?

Having the cruise/air package has benefits like included transfers, hotels and good airfare etc. The trade off is that Celebrity picks your flights for you. They probably don't know what flights/airlines they will use yet themselves. It will work out but you just have to wait until around Final Payment.:)

It is the regular Choice Air that lets you book your own flights but you have to pay for it at the time of booking.

Edited by Christine Frances