Sandals in the MDR

We were on the Liberty a few weeks ago and pretty much anything went from shorts to t shirts on nights other than elegant nights.

Pretty much dont care myself but if they make rules they ought to enforce it or just cancel the rule.

I don't really consider your sandals flip/flops. They look lovely. I wear sandals with a strap (but not with a thong between my toe) every night but formal night.

However, according to some here...my formal wear shoes with slight heels are sandals, too) I am unable to wear many closed toe shoes and need to shop carefully. The shoes I wear are great shoes and purchased in the formal area of a shoe department.

Enjoy your cruise!

It's Carnival, so they will let you in. McDonalds also will let you in. Not much different. However, flip flops, sandals, or any footwear, that only covers the bottom of your feet, and is held on by a strap is inappropriate in any restaurant.

Wow! Maybe the OP doesn't have any sandals like your Jesus sandals.