specialty restaurants

Robapalooza

just wondering are you able to order a 2nd appy or a 2nd entree? do they allow it? can you order whatever you like? just feel weird doing so...........

You can have as many apps and deserts as yuo like, but only one entree. You could have a second entree, but they would charge you for it.

Hope that helps, and don't feel weird about it, sometimes it's a great opportunity to try something that you might not try if you were limited to one appetizer.

In Le Bistro, the 2 of us ordered 3 appetizers and told the server we were going to share them all. The server brought us double-sized appetizers! We had twice as many escargot as the woman at the table beside us.

As others have said, apps and desserts are often ordered extra.

My husband loves the escargot in Le Bistro so at our second and third meals there ordered a double portion rather than ordering a second plate of them.

I did that with the Napoleon dessert.

The waiters are used to people ordering seconds or double portions.

I like to think that I can make up for the cruise fare, by taking advantage of food consumption. But I find that with the meals in the specialty restaurant's, fill me up. So I do not ask for 2nd entrees, though I would, if I could handle it. I usually do not need to cruise through the buffets for a final fill-up afterwards. But I usually try to add a few chocolate chip cookies to my reserve.

I applaud your ability to maximize consumption.