Dream vs Freedom

cruiseqt3.14

Okay so I'm kinda bummed out. My husband got a new job ( yay for that) but we can't Vacay till March (Boo for that). We had a super nice Spa room booked on the dream for 7 days but now we need to cancel that and book another. Thinking of trying the Freedom, never been on either but I have been all hyped up about the Dream. Can I get some motivation for the Freedom or should I try to get back on the Dream?? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I love both ships! The Dream is one of my favorite ships, but I also love the Freedom. I'd let the itinerary/cost be the deciding factor. I think you'll have a great vacation on either. One thing, if you're interested, Freedom has Guys Burgers and the Dream does not. :D

Having sailed on both, we would choose the Freedom over the Dream any day. Since our cruise on the Freedom, the 2.0 upgrades have been made on her. The biggest reason we would choose Freedom over Dream is that the Dream has 672 more passengers on her and we don't like the layout of the Lido Deck pool area. Way too congested on sea days.

What is the Freedom like since the dry dock and upgrades have taken place? Does anyone have feedback and/or pictures they can provide? We sailed 4 years ago on Freedom for the 8 day, 5 port itinerary and it was fabulous. Tortolla was the best stop.

I would love to see what upgrades the ship has now. Although, I would

love to sail Dream since I've never been on her, but the Freedom still would be a great choice.

What is the Freedom like since the dry dock and upgrades have taken place? Does anyone have feedback and/or pictures they can provide? We sailed 4 years ago on Freedom for the 8 day, 5 port itinerary and it was fabulous. Tortolla was the best stop.

I would love to see what upgrades the ship has now. Although, I would

love to sail Dream since I've never been on her, but the Freedom still would be a great choice.

have a look at this thread

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2063173

I was on the Freedom before the updates in 2013 and on the Dream this past Feb, overall the Dream is my favorite Carnival ship yet. Was in love with the serenity deck and did not notice extra passengers. The decor was a bit more my style (toned down) and great water slides.

I would pick Dream over Freedom, even w upgrades, but would not hesitate to go on Freedom again if price/schedule were in play. Freedom has a great adults only pool, w retractable roof, that Dream does not have and the track area was better (not on main walkway). Ultimately two very good ships and both will provide for a great cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums