Bringing sodas on board Divinia?

jimw

I have seen some messages here re:bringing liquor and wine on board that also indicate that no sodas or soft drinks are allowed to be brought onboard. I looked in MSC's FAQ and other policy stuff and found no reference to soft drinks. They sell Coke onboard and I don't like Coke, so usually bring aboard other cruise lines a 12 pack of Publix cola. It appears to be ok, or IS it??

I have seen some messages here re:bringing liquor and wine on board that also indicate that no sodas or soft drinks are allowed to be brought onboard. I looked in MSC's FAQ and other policy stuff and found no reference to soft drinks. They sell Coke onboard and I don't like Coke, so usually bring aboard other cruise lines a 12 pack of Publix cola. It appears to be ok, or IS it??

Not just Divina, but across the whole fleet in all regions:

Can I bring food and drink on board?

Food and drink may only be brought on board for health reasons. Otherwise they will be confiscated during check-in and returned at the end of the cruise.

In practice, they will usually not confiscate small quantities of non-alcoholic drinks but they may and you will have to take your chances.