Maître D of the carnival breeze

mikem5

Side Note:

As has been stated many times, the Maitre D' is not obligated nor is it part of their job description to answer any of your e-mails. Also, Carnival Corp IT department could also have it set up that they wouldn't even allow your email message to get to the individual.

But, Good luck

On my past three Carnival cruises, I emailed the respective maitre'd to ask for a table for 2. All three times, I got back a very nice email from the maitre'd saying they would take care of it. And all three times we had a fantastic table!

OP - I would email the maitre'd about 2 weeks before your cruise with your specific table request. I'm planning to do the same thing for my upcoming Breeze cruise.

On my past three Carnival cruises, I emailed the respective maitre'd to ask for a table for 2. All three times, I got back a very nice email from the maitre'd saying they would take care of it. And all three times we had a fantastic table!

OP - I would email the maitre'd about 2 weeks before your cruise with your specific table request. I'm planning to do the same thing for my upcoming Breeze cruise.

On our last cruise on the Freedom, I had sent a request to the Maitre'd which he granted. When he came by our table I thanked him. He said that he only starts looking at the seating assignments on the Wednesday before the upcoming cruise.

I'd worry that 2 weeks may be to far out and the request could be lost or forgotten.