Lido or Empress?

TxChick

I switched our 8D on the Lido deck to an 8C on Empress and I'm questioning my decision a bit. I just wasn't comfortable with my daughter being in a trundle an she could get an upper if we moved. Those that have been on theupper levels and Empress, do you feel further removed from the action ?

I loved our Freedom cabin on Lido - great location.

But, that said, have enjoyed every cabin we've had for various reasons - have been on main, upper, empress. Lido, panorama.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Cruise Critic App

Edited by Lovefuninthesun

I loved our Freedom cabin on Lido - great location.

But, that said, have enjoyed every cabin we've had for various reasons - have been on main, upper, empress. Lido, panorama.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Cruise Critic App

I love lido deck cabins and will always choose one there first, but you switched because of the sleeping arrangement with your daughter and that's what's most important. If you are more comfortable in that cabin, the deck isn't that big of a deal. Enjoy your cruise!

We switched back. I just hate not being so close to everything - once you are there you cant go back! I think she will be okay on the trundle and frankly, I think she will still fit on the small couch. I just don't understand why the 8-11 floors use trundles instead of uppers.