Sovereign of the Seas formal night

Hello Everyone,

I will be going on the Sovereign of the Seas 3 night Bahamas cruise in late September. Is the formal night on the night you are in Nassau until 3am?

I want to book the Royal Caribbean blackbeard cay beach break but don't want to miss my early seating. Has anyone booked with another company for Blackbeard cay or blue lagoon?

From what I've heard from just about everyone is that the formal night is on the Nassau port night. I've also heard most of Nassau closes up early (think 6 or 7pm) so it may not be such a big deal.

We scheduled ourselves for the second seating dining so we would have more time in port and to return from our excursions.

Having formal night that night sounds like a good way to lure people back to ship early and keep them there. Besides, other than Atlantis and Paradise Island, what is open in Nassau until 3am?

Hello Everyone,

I will be going on the Sovereign of the Seas 3 night Bahamas cruise in late September. Is the formal night on the night you are in Nassau until 3am?

I want to book the Royal Caribbean blackbeard cay beach break but don't want to miss my early seating. Has anyone booked with another company for Blackbeard cay or blue lagoon?

Also, it might not hurt to ask the night before if you can have the second seating for the formal night only. I have never heard of a waitlist for the second seating.

Archived