Port Hercules

cruisinlivin

Monte Carlo

I don't have any personal experience with Port Hercules, Monte Carlo. Could you please tell me about the port, drop off and luggage handling etc Pictures if you have some.

If a taxi takes someone to the gate.... how far is the luggage porters from there?

Thanks,

Edited by cruisinlivin

I don't know what line you are on, but I was just there for embarkation with the Star Flyer (sailing ship) and it was easy-peasy. We had our driver take us from Nice to Monte Carlo and we drove straight up to the port, got out, dropped our bags early, and were able to do the hop-on/hop-off bus which picked up a few meters down the dock. I would show you some photos, but have yet to get them off my camera. The side we were on was very small and very easy to get around. There was seating inside of the terminal, an information desk (get the Monte Carlo booklet for discounts!!), some vending machines, and toilettes.

Of course, YMMV if you are not on the same side of the port where the Star Flyer docks!;)

I don't know what line you are on, but I was just there for embarkation with the Star Flyer (sailing ship) and it was easy-peasy. We had our driver take us from Nice to Monte Carlo and we drove straight up to the port, got out, dropped our bags early, and were able to do the hop-on/hop-off bus which picked up a few meters down the dock. I would show you some photos, but have yet to get them off my camera. The side we were on was very small and very easy to get around. There was seating inside of the terminal, an information desk (get the Monte Carlo booklet for discounts!!), some vending machines, and toilettes.

Of course, YMMV if you are not on the same side of the port where the Star Flyer docks!;)

Thanks for the info.

The cruise line is Crystal.