Cocktail Question, Mojitos on VOS?

When we did the Eastern Caribbean on Celebrity, they made this great drink called the Mojito. It was made with fresh mint leaves and lime, rum and club soda....Do they make these on the Voyager? We are leaving Port Liberty on 8/26 and will visit Grand Bahama, Jamaica, Labadee and Grand Cayman, are they available on this itinerary? They are a great refreshing summer drink, a new personal favorite here. Try one!!!

Thanks, Pete & Deb

I was on the same cruise with Trish. I also had one of them. In fact it was the first drink I had on board and it told me a lot about the bartenders on the ship. It had a great kick to it. My DW also had one but the waited suggested that she have one with raspberry flavored rum.

Trish, what was that waiter's name? Andre?

Pete&Debbie If that was his name and you see him, tell him the crazy people with the beads in July said hello.

Hey Howard!

Yes it's true us Crazy Cruzers were on the same 7/15 cruise and we had a BLAST!

If you go the High Notes Lounge (Viking Crown) you can get your Mojito there. Andre (our waiter) works there and he is a sweetheart! Tall, thin with short dark brown hair. Many of us crazy cruzers adopted him for ten days. Anytime we saw him he wore Mardi Gras beads since Howard's wife gave him a strand. When you see him could you please tell him that the Crazy Cruzers from the 7/15 cruise says HI and we all miss him. Andre was phenominal and we loved him. Many of us wanted to take him home...

yes, they have them. They are also my favorite. There is a Latin club called the High Notes where there is a live band and great drinks. Mojitos are unbeleivable, as well as the Caphirinha, they are like the Mojito; but no mint. just lime and sugar cane......amazing. We drank so many that the ship ran out of limes on the 7th day of the cruise......I think we may have used them all. These drinks use a lot of limes. My opinion, this is the best drink I had on the cruise!!!!!

Goto High Notes in the Viking Crown. Great Mojitos up there and salsa music to set a great mood. When I was on there last year, the bartender was Cuban, so he really knew how to make them well. Go check it out. Have fun.

Archived