Sunny Liston Tours

tm3750

We just got back from the Caribbean where we spent the day with Sunny in St Thomas. We booked exclusively with him and had a great time. In fact, our children were disappointed that he wasn't going to be with us on every island.

Because we booked exclusively, he was able to be flexible and accomodate our schedule. He picked us up at the ship at 9am and took us to Coral World where we had booked our own snuba dive. Then his wife picked us up at 12 and took us to a local mall for lunch. After that, we had a quick drive around the island, with a couple of photo opportunity stops, and he dropped us off downtown for an hour or two of shopping. Then he took us back to the ship.

Sunny was friendly and fun and we would definitely book with him again without a second thought.

Enjoy!

We read all of the imput about Godfrey on this site and tried to book with him last January. After e-mailing him twice without a reply, we searched farther and found Sunny. There were few references, but when we e-mailed him, he called that night wanting to know what we were interested in and answered our questions. We decided to go with him and had no regrets. He was simply fabulous. The eight in our group thought his tour was the highlight of our cruise.

Sunny met us at 9:00 and took us uptown for two hours. (We chose an hour less shopping and an extra hour at the beach) We then toured the island and went to the mountaintop. We stopped several times for photos and Sunny explained along the way where we were and discussed the history of the island. Around 1:00 we went to Coki Beach because we wanted to see Coral World. When finished we walked on the beach and Sunny returned on time to take us back to our ship. He took us back a different route so we saw more of the island, its people, and the many sights.

I would strongly recommend Sunny and would have no problem betting you that you will be completely satisfied. If you search "Sunny Liston" on this site, you will find many others that have reviewed his tour and enjoyed it as much as us.

Just got back today from our cruise on the Caribbean Princess. We had a tour with Sunny and he was great. He met us at the ship at 10:00 with a sign with our name on it, dropped us off from some shopping, took us on a tour of the island, and dropped us off at Sapphire beach for a couple of hours. We were back at the ship by 4:00. The tour was well worth the $20/pp. The drive up to Mountain Top through the steep winding roads is a real trip and Sunny handles it like a pro. He is very friendly and even provided island music in his truck for the tour. He stopped several times along the way for photos. Btw, the world-famous Banana Daiquiri was highly overrated, overpriced and gave me a huge headache, but the views from Moutain Top were fabulous! :) I highly recommend Sunny Liston Tours! :)

Sunluva7,

I agree with EVERYTHING you said. Maybe we are the only ones that felt that way about the banana daiquiri, but I was disappointed after reading all the reviews on this site.

In regards to Sunny, he is fabulous and I don't remember reading a review that was negative.

How many people does he take on his tours? When you say truck, I think of something small I guess. Doesn't seem like he would make much money only taking a few. Was thinking of doing Godfrey, now I'm not sure.

The four of us were the only ones in the truck when Sunny picked us up, but he picked up more in the shopping area before the tour. By truck, I mean a truck with open seating area in the back - like a safari-type vehicle - with maybe five rows of bench seats. These seem to be the primary vehicle used to carry people around; in fact, the locals refer to them as taxis. We could see a huge number of them all lined up from our balcony all waiting to sell you a taxi ride. There are no shortage of them, for sure. :) We had maybe 14 people and there was still enough room for a few more.

• 2 weeks later...

We e-mailed Sonny Listen on the web. He called us within 1/2 hours from St. Thomas. He was exactly on time to pick us up an the park and had our Name on a "paper".

He took us up into the mountains and for some shopping, then to the beach. everyone in the taxi agreed on when they would go back to the ship. He was exactly on time and very friendly.

We we totally pleased with him.

I have 2 words about Sunny - ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL. We were a party of 40, so we had 2 open air buses, we had him for the whole day, he did just what we wanted, and he is a great guy. He also called me to see if I had any questions before we left NY. Wouldn't do it any other way

Archived