UK Reviews of the Week by China doll52, Gemlea & whippet66!

Admin

Every Thursday, we'll randomly select three cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. We hope they enjoy it!

Thomson Dream Still Dreaming by China doll52

Had a good flight, faultless transfer and a quick check in. Now for the bad bits first. We did a late booking this time and didn't choose our cabin - this was a mistake as the cabin we were given was a 4 berth ( if ever there was a bad description, this was it ). It was an inside cabin so was a little on the small side with a double bed and just about walking space down each side. Unfortunately above that space were the other two bunk beds in cupboards which meant you had to walk sideways down the bed or you walked in the cupboards. My husband is 6ft 2ins and nearly knocked himself out every night, we tried to change cabins but sadly all were occupied. Continue reading... Still Dreaming

Seven Seas Navigator ALASKA & REGENT SEVEN SEAS - JUST A PERFECT COMBINATION by Gemlea

Before you read any further, I am sorry this is such a lengthy report. I hadn't intended that it would be, but by the time I’d finished..... well you decide. Whilst we are not new to cruising, just new to Regent Seven Seas, and are just one of the growing number of UK residents who are now enjoying this cruise line. It was the Itinerary that first attracted us to this particular cruise. Generally speaking, Alaska cruises last just 7 nights and either go North from Vancouver/Seattle or return South from Anchorage/Seward with full on port intensive itineraries. Our Regent Seven Seas cruise on "Navigator' was 12 nights, starting in San Francisco and finishing in Vancouver and had a couple of sea days in which to truly relax and restore your energy. Continue reading... ALASKA & REGENT SEVEN SEAS - JUST A PERFECT COMBINATION

Black Watch Pleasantly surprised! by whippet66

My partner and I, both mid 60s decided to try Fred because we wanted to go to the Baltic, and this cruise left from Dover, 2miles from our home ! We had previously cruised with P&O, Thomson and Saga. We had read reviews and quite a few were not too good. So with trepidation on the Monday we set off ! Embarkation was ok, so we went on board, walking through to find our cabin which was on deck 4. The ship and decor looked very nice as we walked along, all clean and tidy, the carpeting was very smart. So into our cabin, this was quite roomy, twin beds in an L shape, all nice and clean,two portholes with thick curtains to keep the light out. (this was good as it stayed light till 11.30pm !) Continue reading... Pleasantly surprised!

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could be wearing some logo stuff on your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review

Edited by Admin