Do You Shower Alone?

lilmsonry

On;y the spa showers are large enough for more than 1

In the cabin--no way!

Vicki, I beg to differ :D It most certainly CAN be done, and it's alot of fun too :D Not sure how "clean" you actually get though :p

Vicki, I beg to differ :D It most certainly CAN be done, and it's alot of fun too :D Not sure how "clean" you actually get though :p

Thanks for confirming that Chris. I firmly believe that "Where there is a will, there is a way" :D

Thanks for confirming that Chris. I firmly believe that "Where there is a will, there is a way" :D
Sounds like your going to have fun!!!!! Don't forget your helmet, knee pads, elbow pads:eek: ...LOL... Leave the curtain open works better the whole floor is a drain!!!

Sounds like your going to have fun!!!!! Don't forget your helmet, knee pads, elbow pads:eek: ...LOL... Leave the curtain open works better the whole floor is a drain!!!

Thanks for the tips! Sounds like you are talking from experience. :D

Thanks for the tips! Sounds like you are talking from experience. :D
Oh how I love Camp Carnival,,, except He can check him self out now..!!!!:o :o Busted.. put the do not disturb sign on the door and DS thought the room steward was cleaning...LOL we heard on the walkie talkies him calling one of the other kids to ask if he could come hang out in his cabin untill ours was cleaned..LOL Oh did we take a razzing from the other parents that night at dinner!!!! LOL We were all on the same frequency!!!:eek:

Archived