Eurodam with teens

caggfamily

Background. We have been on many cruises (Royal, Celebrity, Disney, Carnival, etc.) and just got back from a great cruise on the Allure to celebrate my daughter's high school graduation. We've never been on HAL, but my parents are taking the kids and grandkids on a New Year's cruise to the Caribbean, and they are partial to HAL, so of course we are going. My daughters will be 16 and 19. While they are not big party girls, they love meeting other teens.

Obviously we are used to more active cruise lines, but I want to figure out how our teens can enjoy what HAL has to offer . I enjoy relaxing and reading, and my DH makes friends wherever he goes, so we will be fine. We are going to 4 ports and we have rented cabanas for the week in the retreat, so the days should be fine as my kids also enjoy some relaxing. I'm trying to figure out if there are likely to be other teens on this cruise to do things with at night as I know HAL does not have the same type of evening entertainment that my kids are used to. i'm hoping that since it is over a holiday, there will be some teens on board. I often read posts steering families away from HAL, so I'm a bit concerned. I'd appreciate any information or tips. Thanks.