Which photo package worked the best for you?

near the beach

None. What worked best for us was to carry our camera and have the character attendant or the mom take the photos. If there happened to be one or two we wanted to buy, so be it.

On the other hand, if I wanted a ton of photos, I'd get the CD with or without the prints (can print them at home.)

None. What worked best for us was to carry our camera and have the character attendant or the mom take the photos. If there happened to be one or two we wanted to buy' date=' so be it.

On the other hand, if I wanted a ton of photos, I'd get the CD with or without the prints (can print them at home.)[/quote']

By the time you by photo paper and ink to print your pictures you are best to buy the complete package and have all the prints plus the cd that way you will have all the pictures I still will bring my camera For a hand full of pictures not taken

By the time you by photo paper and ink to print your pictures you are best to buy the complete package and have all the prints plus the cd that way you will have all the pictures I still will bring my camera For a hand full of pictures not taken

It really depends. If you are a family with a bunch of kids and tons of pictures, I totally agree. And if you are buying a concierge cabin (as per previous posts), you obviously don't mind spending a couple hundred on the photo CD + print package.

If you are an adult couple who wants a photo or two to remember this trip, you don'nt want the CD or maybe any package.

We bought a package on our first DCL cruise and the photographers only took about six photos of us the whole cruise. I ended up using the last two credits to "buy" photos for the lady behind me in line the last day.