Any must see shows on the Dream

maghowes

We were on the Dream last month. They had " 8 more seconds " country music which was very good. Also " dancing in the streets" mostly Motown which was my favorite. I can't remember the third, but they also had a hypnotist one night, it was hilarious, if they still have it, don't miss it. They also had a show by the Fun Force in the atrium area , hip hop type dancing. I am not a fan of hip hop, but it was one of the highlights of the cruise. Hope you have a great cruise and if I remember the third show I will post it later.

If you enjoy Country Music at all, "8 More Seconds" is a MUST SEE! Truly outstanding show.

I'm certainly not into break dancing, but I too enjoyed "Dancing In The Streets". Great, Fun Show!

"SKY"

A must to see - they are great entertainers and audience friendly - you will be amazed

You're absolutely correct about "BlackJack Band". Also, at "8 More Seconds", you can watch, and hear Jimmy of "BlackJack" play the fiddle and do "Devil Went Down To Georgia". FANTASTIC entertainment. :D

"SKY"

We have seen most of the CCL productions before so DH did not go to the "Get Ready" show (Monday night) because...well...he'd "seen it before." What a MISTAKE!

It was different from the others and was FANTASTIC! In fact all the productions were new to us except the hypnotist. He was ok, but we could have skipped it and it wouldn't have been a loss.

What a delightful surprise the shows were! The two main singers on the DREAM could sing and DANCE!!! The costumes and sets were Fabulous!!

I know they are getting rid of these shows but every single night both shows in the theater were packed!!! Troy (CD) said they were going to less expensive shows...fewer dancers and less elaborate sets. Cutbacks again.

Also.....I realize we may be in the minority but we always skip the Legend show. Seriously......they use the cruisers' talent to fill a night in the theater. We do not enjoy this at all!!

We saw a few shows and they were ok. Honestly I couldn't stand the female singer's voice, well not sure if it was her voice or just the volume, but it just sliced through my skull :eek: Hubby felt the same way. The male singer wasn't much better in our opinion, but less annoying. I think if they would just turn down their mics a little we would have really enjoyed the shows. The Blackjack band was GREAT! Too bad we didn't really discover them until the last night. Going back in Sept, hope they are still there. My hubby and kids really liked the hypnotist, I could have skipped that. Three of the comedians were great, one was just ok.

I think the shows on the Dream are excellent above the other ships we have been on. Dancing in the Streets is great! I also agree that the Blackjack Band is also a not to miss entertainment.