Upsell offer ...advice needed

kurtmp3

Can. You ring them and ask if they are doing any up sells or do you have to wait for the call from HAL we have booked a guarantee SY on a Eurodam which sails on the 27th July. It's a Baltic cruise. About 10 days ago it went sold out on all categories above varadah even though there was at least 15 suites still showing as available the day before. We still haven't been allocated our cabin no yet BTW.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you booked with HAL directly, you can call them (and I would). If you booked through a TA, have them call (HAL will not speak to you).

DaveOKC

Just to update we for our cabin assignment yesterday (11 days before sailing)

Got a VC Verandah on 4th floor

So doesn't look like another Upsell offer ever came, I am happy with where we are though

Almost as if the upswell gods heard me on Friday, cruise still shows as 'sold out' but in an email Sunday night with another offer. So exactly 7 days before we sail.

Offer was.a VC to a Signature Suite for 149pp or to a Neptune Suite for 599pp

Just booked a Signature suite (SS Class) on deck 6 on Noordam. I called and didn't want anything on deck 8 since we're travelling with family on deck 4.

Glad we waited and hopefully this string will help others with the timing of things, although I think all cruise offers are unique to what kind of timing