Recent Solstice Alaska daily activity listings for teens?

LisaSp

We sail Aug 1 to Alaska on Solstice. I presume there are separate listings of children/teen activities each day as I haven't seen them listed in the dailies people have posted. Does anyone have such listings for teens handy (or even better, scanned in anywhere)? If so, would love to know some typical evening activities for the teen crowd lol. My kids (13 yr old son, 15 yr old daughter) are just wondering. We already know they need to go to the first nite "orientation" in the teen club. I realize that they are very likely to make their own plans once they are on board, but still curious. Thanks!! :)

Hi, We were just on the Solstice. My kids (17) had a great time. They split the teens up in Junior and Senior Teen. i think the difference is 15 and up are seniors. They loved the scavenger hunts, free arcade time, xbox. There were about 20 senior teens.

If you want to eat dinner with them, plan for early seating or around 6:45 every night you are on the ship. Most activities started at 8-9 PM.

Make sure you go to Brent Nixons first Alaska show my kids were hooked on all of his shows after that.

Also, if you have a balcony, for Tracy Arm, order room service and watch the Fjord go by for a while. They can stay in their pajamas:p

Hi, We were just on the Solstice. My kids (17) had a great time. They split the teens up in Junior and Senior Teen. i think the difference is 15 and up are seniors. They loved the scavenger hunts, free arcade time, xbox. There were about 20 senior teens.

If you want to eat dinner with them, plan for early seating or around 6:45 every night you are on the ship. Most activities started at 8-9 PM.

Make sure you go to Brent Nixons first Alaska show my kids were hooked on all of his shows after that.

Also, if you have a balcony, for Tracy Arm, order room service and watch the Fjord go by for a while. They can stay in their pajamas:p

Thank you so much! I mentioned the Brent Nixon thing to my 15 yr old daughter recently and she was like "yeah right" so I am gonna have to twist her arm to go to the first one lol. We have late seating for dinner and it is what it is. If something fab is happening with the teens they can skip MDR meal I guess. We do have a balcony so we may just do that! :)

• 5 weeks later...

Just an update...Brent Nixon was great though my 15 yr old only attended his first talk. 13 yr old went to the first one, and then the ones on bears and orcas too. The suggestion of staying in PJs and getting room service for Tracy Arm was terrific--we did that and my kids loved watching from their beds and then the balcony!!