Hotel With Lax Shuttle And Area Attractions

redrn13

Wanting A Great Hotel At Great Rate With Pool, Airport Shuttle And Also Will Take You To Area Locations Like Venice Beach. Will Be Using Karmel Limo Trans. For The Ride To The Pier The Next Day. Any Suggestions Welcome. Oh And Their Are 8 Of Us With Lots Of Luggage.

All the major LAX hotels have airport shuttles to get you back and forth from airport to their hotels. I do not know of any that will take you to Venice Beach. There are a few hotels around LAX that run a shuttle bus to the shopping center in Manhattan Beach, but I honestly never heard of them going anyplace else. I would suggest you call the hotels you are interested in directly (not their general 800 number) and ask your questions.

All the major hotels have pools, I doubt very much if you are going to find a "resort-like" (i.e. Hyatt in Maui for example) pool at any of them - at least I never saw one, and we have stayed at a number of LAX hotels, but they all do have pools.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

We stayed at the LAX Renaissance in July. The hotel just had a 10 million dollar renovation. It was very nice and very upscale. Loved the pillow top mattresses and bath robes. We had a day layover and the hotel stored our luggage in a locked area. We then walked 2 blocks to catch the "Blue Bus" which for .75 took us to Venice beach ,Santa Monica Pier / 3rd street Promenade area.

Just went to a "Blue Bus'" stop when we were ready to return to the hotel. We had planned to take a tourbus to these areas at $ 60 pp. We were glad the hotel suggested the "Blue Bus." The hotel has a free shuttle to Manhatten beach also.If you call the hotel they are very helpful with any plans you need to make. Hope this wa shelpful. Deb in Indiana :)

Archived