Do the S Class bathrooms have a clothesline?

sue58

Maybe the advisory panel of women felt they do enough laundry at home and don't want to bother with it on vacation :P

I'm clearly in the minority because the hooks in the bathrooms on the S class ships worked fine for our swimsuits. Likewise, we found the cabin storage to be sufficient. We had more than enough storage space for the clothes we took with on our 11 and 12 night sailings.

If someone does laundry in their cabin then packing a travel clothesline is a good idea; however, if it's just swimsuits that you'll be drying the hooks will be fine.

I find that especially my hubby's cotton blend swim trunks dry more evenly (faster) if I have a line to hang them on. Our first cruise on Solstice was shock, since even the Sky Suite tub didn't have a retractable clothesline. We made do with the hooks, towel-rods, etc. But, I really need a small clothesline in my cabin. :cool:

Maybe the advisory panel of women felt they do enough laundry at home and don't want to bother with it on vacation :P

I'm clearly in the minority because the hooks in the bathrooms on the S class ships worked fine for our swimsuits. Likewise, we found the cabin storage to be sufficient. We had more than enough storage space for the clothes we took with on our 11 and 12 night sailings.

If someone does laundry in their cabin then packing a travel clothesline is a good idea; however, if it's just swimsuits that you'll be drying the hooks will be fine.

Agree. Two hooks on bathroom door, two bathing suits!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app