Gem 7/5-7/12

JustinHunter

We are just off the Gem. Sailed 7/5 - 7/12. Dan Dan was right. I am having severe cruise withdrawal. I wish we were still sailing. We had the best time. Granted it was our first cruise, but I can't complain about a thing. It was wonderful.

I miss my cabin steward. He was amazing!! He took such good care of us and was always so happy!!! I told him I wanted to take him home w me. He laughed and hugged me!!!

Anyone else out there sail with us???

I want to know what you all thought about our week :D

We sailed also!!! It was a wonderful time! I am having withdrawals also lol! It was disappointing having to make breakfast and clean my own house today!

What were your trip highlights? We loved everything but really enjoyed our excursions to Kennedy Space Center and Blue Lagoon!! Also had a great dinner at Teppanyaki!

We had beautiful weather! And to think I was a nervous wreck about Hurricane Arthur affecting our week!

Since we have been to Disney, Epcot, Universal etc.... many times, as well as Kennedy Space Center, we rented a car and drove to Orlando and took our boys to Orlando Grand Prix to go Go-Carting!! We had a blast.

We had great dinners at Teppanyaki, Le Cucina and Le Bistro. Cagney's was pretty good. The sushi was delicious. We had lunch there 3 times and dinner once. Diego made us some delicious rolls. The food all over the ship was pretty good. We never ate dinner at the Garden Cafe Buffet. Blue Lagoon was really good. Except the service there was a bit lacking. I was sick of looking at our dirty plates, that I just decided to stack them myself, and I asked for them to be cleared.

The entertainment was great. We really enjoyed Second City, Jeff Harms and Chip Romero. Very talented people. As well as the Gem Production Cast.

I am ready to book our next cruise!!!

Edited by JustinHunter
spelling