Comfort Suites FLL - Federal Hwy

Natmar

Just wanted to let everyone know that we just got home from our cruise and we spent one night prior and one following our cruise at this hotel. The rooms seemed a little old but they are currently updating things but everything was clean and comfortable. Like I said it was nice and reasonable and we even took their transportation to the cruise port - you have to sign up in advance what time you want to take their shuttle there but it worked out. They don't begin going to the cruise port until 11:00am but it went smoothly. So don't worry the hotel is okay to stay at.

Thanks a bunch! I'm booked there pre-cruise in Feb. I had not heard any reports and was beginning to worry. I've tried to book a nicer hotel but everything is sold out. Was there anything (restaurants, shopping) nearby?

Thanks again!

Lori

There's a Taco Bell, Miami Subs, and an Asian fast food restaurant (the name escapes me at the moment) surrounding the Comfort Suites. There's a Burger King across the street, a Denny's and a Mc Donalds a block away at Federal Hwy. & SE 17th Street.

There are several other nicer restaurants a few blocks east on SE 17th Street, as well as shopping - Grocery, drug, and everything else you could want.

Archived