E-mail address for the Navigator~~ Need help

Hi Martha,

We left the Navigator Tuesday morning so my cruise documents are still on my desk. According to the information we received before our cruise, general email to the Navigator is:

navigator@cruisemail.com

It goes on to state that to email a guest on the Navigator you must state the Guest's full name, suite number and embarkation date.

I would think this would work for staff on board since you know the name and position of who you want to contact. Hope this helps you.

Jacki

Hi Martha,

Well, I am looking at my cruise documents again and the address for general email is:

navigator@cruisemail.com

Since that didn't work I don't know what to tell you. Why don't you try:

sevenseasnavigator@cruisemail.com

THis is just a guess on my part. I also have the phone and fax numbers for the ship (if they are correct, who knows) icon_rolleyes.gif

If you want that information, let me know. Good luck.

Jacki

Jacki, many thanks......I did forward my e-mail (to Don Collins) to the Hotel Manager on the Diamond and ask him to send it on to the Navigator......

I e-mailed friends on the Queen Mary 2.....talk about a hassle? But, indeed they received it! Miracles of miracles!

Thanks again,

MB

• 2 weeks later...

Martha B:

Rotterdam of the Cunard Site has recommended you as a fablous fashion maven. I was distressed over the change the in the Formal Attire code (suggestions)on QM2 (cocktail dresses now allowed) and she mentioned you as a source of correct and proper attire.

Jeanne

cait~~~~thank you so much for your kind offer of delivering a message to Don Collins.....I have good friends that will embark the Navigator on April 28th~~~Bahamas-New York. I did send my message to Guissippe (Hotel Manager on the Diamond) and he e-mailed it on to Don.

Have a wonderful voyage!!!!

Port Outbound Starboard Home

MB

Archived