Another Set Sail Pass Question

I filled out my on line papers 2 weeks ago and still haven't received the e-mail from RCC that my set sail pass is ready to be printed out. I am curious to see how long it took other people to get theirs. WE have time, since we aren't sailing until Nov. 27. Thanks for the help.

Sherrie

Mariner of the Seas 11/27/05

Navigator of the Seas 5/3/03

Hi,

I just printed my Set Sail Pass. Go to RCCL Webpage Click under the heading Before you go. Then go down to Online Check-in. Input the proper information then,When you select print on the Set Sail Pass click print again, and depending how your printer is set up it should print. Remember all sections must be completed in order to print out your Set Sail Pass. RCCL will not send you

an e-mail. I had a few glitches such as the Bar codes was absent from my first try. I hope this helps!:confused:

Happy Sailings!:)

I never thought about the final payment had to be made first. That does make sense. Thanks for all the help. I will be paying it off this week so I will try later. Thanks again

Sherrie

Mariner of the Seas 11/27/05

Navigator of the Seas 5/3/03

Archived