Door Decor

I just booked my cruise for next July!! So excited. I have a block of 10 rooms all right next to each other, and wanted to find some sort of door decorations to put on them. What have some past brides done? Anyone have any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I've never heard of this?! Do you have pictures of what they look like!?

ImageUploadedByForums1405640995.974559.jpg.334da9967b11fe3ef00bc1fe2b50a9a8.jpg

It would look something like this! They are available on etsy, or can be made yourself with vistaprint :)

I got magnetic paper and made a Just Married Sign for our door. Since we wrote our own vows I also put those on magnetic paper. I figure after the cruise we can hang the vows on the fridge and when the tough times come we can remind ourselves of the promises we made....corny huh? Anyway, magnetic paper is my new favorite toy...you can do ANYTHING!

I got magnetic paper and made a Just Married Sign for our door. Since we wrote our own vows I also put those on magnetic paper. I figure after the cruise we can hang the vows on the fridge and when the tough times come we can remind ourselves of the promises we made....corny huh? Anyway, magnetic paper is my new favorite toy...you can do ANYTHING!

I love this

I need to start making notes for

Myself

Love it

I just booked my cruise for next July!! So excited. I have a block of 10 rooms all right next to each other, and wanted to find some sort of door decorations to put on them. What have some past brides done? Anyone have any ideas?

I hopefully attached our door magnet I had made by vista print.

10405991_10152912102988266_1660871186_n.jpg.37d03089e8fb28ad9b79b0a7ad0a29ba.jpg

We are planning on making magnetic flowers and put them on everyone's doors so we know where everyone is. I love love love the idea of Magnetic paper I have never heard of it before so thank you for sharing

Yours is what gave me the idea to make mine! I tried to order mine from Vista Print but I waited too late try and somebody suggested magnetic paper and now I'm a fan!

I love that you found a way to have it even with the limited time!

I found these on Oriental Trading Company. They also have smaller, postcard size - 3x5 magnets for anyone looking. I am having these printed for guest doors. They are $30 for 24 including personalization.

magnetscrop.JPG.7d040878befd65f2d34e2db2011d2fec.JPG

Okay, really stupid question probably, but will the magnets stick to the doors?

As imagination cruise bride said, most have metal doors and if not I will be taking the blue painter's masking tape as it will stick to the door but not take the paint with it when we go.